A Firm Foundation for Your Financial Future

Licensed, experienced full-service financial
advisory for the high-net-worth client -
and those who wish to become so.



Get an online

quote here:

At Cornerstone Financial Group, our greatest asset is our people. Our experienced, knowledgeable, personable agents and staff are equipped with state-of-the-art tools, working daily with some of the best financial vehicles, plans and systems available anywhere. We are wholly dedicated to helping you build security and prosperity for yourself, your business and your family. We provide our staff with professional, detailed training to make sure that each aspect of your experience with us is correct for your financial situation, your life plan and your risk/comfort level. We pride ourselves on our ability to LISTEN, so that each proposal, prospectus or rate quotation is clearly explained, easy to understand and based on your input, not solely on what WE THINK you should be doing. We look forward to helping you build your financial future on a firm foundation.

"But I already have a
financial advisor"

Find out
from your current advisor.

Cornerstone is growing!

Find out if you
have what it takes

to join the professional
advisory team here.

Securities and/or investment advisory services are offered solely through Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC). Member FINRA/SIPC. AIC and Cornerstone Financial Group are not affiliated. Additional products and services may be available through Cornerstone Financial Group that are not offered through AIC. Securities products are limited to residents of Washington, California and New Hampshire.

This is not an offer of securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it specifically directed to a resident of any jurisdiction. As with any security, request a prospectus from your Registered Representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. A Representative from Cornerstone Financial Group will contact you to provide requested information.

Representatives of AIC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation.